Palin’s advice to graduates: Be bold in fighting for what is right so you can live vibrantly.
Posted by Dr. Fay on May 22, 2014
Governor Palin posted the photo above and the comment below on her Facebook page last night:
Congratulations to graduates of New Hope High School in Huntsville, Alabama! It was an honor for Todd and me to meet all of you.
I told the students that in the tradition of graduation ceremonies, they won’t remember who their commencement speaker was, but I’ll remember them! They truly are “New Hope.” They inspire; they have the potential to secure America as the most exceptional nation on earth.
My advice to them was based on the common sense that made this country great:
* Work so hard.
* Don’t shy away from competition.
* Don’t be afraid to fail – because often a setback, which you may think is the worst thing that could happen to you, can become the BEST thing. When you come through it and learn from it and take responsibility, you can re-prioritize and be strengthened.
* There is no guarantee you’ll never fall on your face. You will. But in that there is learning and growth towards true success.
* Bottom line – WORK! Be bold in fighting for what is right so you can live vibrantly.
New Hope Indians, and all other grads in the Class of 2014, be strong in standing for faith, family, and freedom. I honor you.
– Sarah Palin%d bloggers like this: